Let's face it. A lot of coaches are uncomfortable with sales. Maybe you avoid it. You want to provide the service you provide but you'd love it if someone else would sell it. You might feel uncomfortable about talking about money and what you charge. Maybe you don't charge enough for the value you deliver. You may even expect clients to magically fall in your lap (and they sometimes do!).
But selling can be natural. It's a contribution to someone. They will get relief if you're listening effectively to their concerns. How do you learn to get out of your own way so you can expand your practice and your contribution to others?
In this presentation, Kerry will show you the exact process she’s used over 20+ years to help clients, other coaches and herself to sell services naturally and authentically. With this approach, you can build a long term sustainable business where selling is something you look forward to and enjoy just as much as a client session.
1. Identify assumptions that get in your way of owning your value and charging what you’re worth.
2. Gain concrete ideas and strategies to be more effective in sales conversations in a way that builds relationship and isn’t formulaic.
3. See how to have more quality sales conversations through a 6 step framework.
Participants will earn .5 Core Competency and 1 Resource Development CCEs for attending this webinar.
An experienced business coach and CEO with a unique background in education, small business and counseling psychology, Kerry helps high potential and high performing leaders create breakthrough results in their businesses and careers.
As a business coach in a consulting firm, she moved up from individual consultant to CEO, leading the company as the founder stepped out of the business. She supported key executives of an anchor client increase their revenues 25%, an increase of over 20 million.
She developed a cutting-edge Business Coach training program that increased effective coaching inside and outside of organizations. Several of the participants created coaching practices at 6 figures and beyond within 2 years of participating.
She supervised other coaches and assisted them to meet their sales targets – expanding their contribution to others through service vs. manipulation.
With over 30 years of experience in small business and transitioning from an educator to someone effective at sales, she knows the key challenges and obstacles people run into as they learn to sell.
She is able to help them be effective more quickly through:
1) Listening to potential clients/customers and for their concerns
2) Developing a strong relationship where trust and respect are present
3) Getting the attention off themselves and on the client and what they’re wanting to accomplish
4) And to be effective in a way that fits you authentically and with your personal style and approach
Within 90 days of working with Kerry, clients create consistently increase their sales 2x or more.
Kerry is most committed to executives' and business owners' success and fulfillment in their work environment. She has assisted multiple businesses sustain double digit sales growth while creating a platform for growth to the next lane of business.